- A Reservationist will check availability for you; it's a good idea to have one or two second choices when it comes to planning your reservation, just in case your first choice for date/time is unavailable.
- When a date, time and location are are determined, we will tentatively book your court time. At the same time, an event contract will be emailed to you. Please review the contract carefully, verifying that all the event information is correct.
- If you do not receive an email contract within an hour or so, please check your spam/deleted items folders first. If there's nothing there, please call us. We may have made an error in your email address or something simple like that.
- If your contract is incorrect, please call us so we can make the corrections.
- If your contract is correct, you can simply sign it online.
- In order to confirm your court time, a deposit must be made (or full payment, depending on how long before your event date). You Reservationist will explain this to you, and it will also be noted on your contract and in the email.
- Once your signed contract and payment is received, your reservation is confirmed. Congratulations!
Time to get pumped to bump!